Sunday, May 8, 2011

My Mother's Day Prayer

Father God,
Thank you for my children. They are truly wonderful gifts from You! Thank you for Your help throughout the years to raise them. I have been far from a perfect mom and have made many mistakes, but I thank you for your forgiveness and for Your hand upon my children throughout the years. You answered my prayers for their salvation, for a Christ-following spouse, and that they would walk with You and be Your servants. Thank you for providing them with jobs and homes, and for the blessings of children of their own. Thank you for all of the ways you help them and favor them every day. Continue the work You have begun according to Your will not because I deserve to have my prayers answered, but because of Your incredible love, abundantly rich in grace and mercy. All praise, honor and glory be Yours, O Lord, now and forevermore.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment