Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Welcome to My Blog!

Hello family and friends,

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day to check out my blog. I am excited about sharing spiritual things here, including some of my daily journal entries. My prayer is that you will be encouraged each time you visit here.

You may be wondering why the name, "Mrs. Beasley". This is what Bill calls me, (after the doll with the same name from the TV show, "Family Affair.") When considering a name for my blog, this was the first and only name I thought of. And so it is.

Speaking of dolls,....Some thoughts from Living the God Life by John Ortberg,..."We are God's rag dolls. He knows all about our raggedness, and He loves us anyhow. Raggedness is not our destiny. [God's love] turns rag dolls into priceless treasures,...priceless and valued beyond calculation. [His] love for us is more passionate than the heart of the most passionate groom for his bride. You ARE beloved of God." John Ortberg

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mom-
    Great idea for a blog! I never knew the background/history of the Mrs. Beasley name.

    ReplyDelete